Subject: [Leica] Beautiful M8
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Tue Feb 5 07:50:40 2008

Howard

Thank you.  It was actually seeing Henning's and your M8's in Vancouver that
kicked me over the edge.

Good advice on the filters, as I was thinking of ordering E39 (for most of
my lenses) and E49 (for my Tri-Elmar).   I may rethink my selection, based
on your advice.

I do have a Noctilux so E60 would be good for it.  My other wide is the 28mm
(E46).  I just bought an E39 UV/IR off ebay too.

I am thinking about not going with the 6-bit coding for as long as I can; I
only own a couple wides - 35mm and 28mm.  Is that a good idea?

Vick

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Beautiful M8)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Beautiful M8)
Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Beautiful M8)