Subject: [Leica] A few from the Long Beach aquarium
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue Feb 5 08:26:58 2008

Visited the LB aquarium.  I am perhaps the only person to go there who looks
at the invertebrates and ignores the fish.  Fish are so ?vertebrate??.

My wife enjoying the jellyfish.  Great jellyfish exhibits.
http://tinyurl.com/2oqfw8
A shot of some of the jellyfish: http://tinyurl.com/2kfasx
Purple coral: http://tinyurl.com/2kx9cx  The live coral tank is wonderful.
Such great colors and varieties.
More coral:  http://tinyurl.com/2sodqe   http://tinyurl.com/2n7yqg

Wait a minute.  How did those vertebrates get in there?
http://tinyurl.com/3cvfsz
http://tinyurl.com/38a9ol

All these were taken with Rebel XTi and Sigma 17-70.  Sorry.  I didn?t use
my Leica lenses on this part of my trip.
Comments welcome.

Aram Langhans
Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:10 AM

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] A few from the Long Beach aquarium)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] A few from the Long Beach aquarium)