Subject: [Leica] IMG : #025
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Feb 7 06:44:08 2008

Graham showed:

To: LUG

http://www.geebeephoto.com/2008/08025.htm <<<<<<<<

G'day Graham,

Having just finished reading and looking at pictures on Tina's BLOG from
India. I was beginning to feel overwhelmed by people, faces and amazing
colour.

Then I opened your beautiful quite English countryside with it's, cool
uncluttered clean air look it was a refreshing uplift to continue my day.

In the blog, possibly her well written descriptions of conditions added to
my feelings of I'm glad it's her and not me.

Now if one were to back the clock up 20 or 30 years when walking an
assignment was the only way to cover it properly, I'd have been right there
nearby she & Tom.:-)

So when we see the quiet scenes of your countries open fields and water ways
I have no doubt we appreciate your photographs to a greater extent.

ted