Subject: [Leica] IMG: Blackwater "Original"
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Thu Feb 7 07:47:02 2008

Thanks Bernard,

These are very good shots to start with.
And the path you took is clear for me to understand now.
So, when comes the montage phase, I remember there was a time when we
used to cut and paste prints, and photograph the result. It was fun, really.
For now,  I'll second Geoff's suggestion of you getting PS in emergency
as you seem to like creating things, PS is the tool for you, even PSE  -
easy to get by - provides many interesting features BTW.

Keep experimenting, and please, share the results of course.
TIA
phx

Disclaimer: I don't own a single share of Adobe Inc. ;-)