Subject: [Leica] IMG KIH...
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Feb 8 10:17:17 2008

All wonderful photographs Steve; moreover, "Shannon" = HUGE WOW! for
all the visual, contextual information so beautifully composed into
the scene. This photograph really tells a huge story without  a word
being said. As we've discussed your book from a number of points of
view - I must say that a book full of photographs with the amount of
context included in "Shannon" would not require one word of text.