Subject: [Leica] Past its prime
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri Feb 8 15:36:52 2008

I wish I knew the story. I was on the fly to make Beth's track meet,
so jumped from the car ran got the shot, ran back and sped off. There
was no one around the garage/barn you see there.

It was only when I looked at negatives that I realized I didn't even
look at the car well enough to tell Bent from Rolls. I'm sure someone
here can from the hood ornament.

If I get that way again, I'll check better.

Thanks for looking

ric

Replies: Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] Past its prime)