Subject: [Leica] OFF TOPIC - WiFi Classical stations
From: joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low)
Date: Fri Feb 8 17:45:59 2008

Hi Jerry

Is yours the model WFR 20?

Joseph Low
Singapore

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+joelct=singnet.com.sg@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+joelct=singnet.com.sg@leica-users.org] On Behalf Of
Jeffery Smith
Sent: Saturday, 9 February, 2008 6:50 AM
To: Leica Users Group

Alright, I got my new Sangean WiFi and am overwhelmed by the selection of
stations in the classical genre. Can some of you classical listeners give me
a short list of your three most favorite classical Internet stations? I
would like to program 6 favorites on my set. I hve to go with
ClassicalMusicAmerica (just for sake of patriotism). Any other real winners
out there? I don't care much for new stuff other than Arvo Part, and only
some of his. A cross section of baroque through post-Romantic (minus the
opera) would be good.

--
Jeffery L. Smith
New Orleans, LA