Subject: [Leica] OFF TOPIC - WiFi Classical stations
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri Feb 8 14:49:46 2008

Alright, I got my new Sangean WiFi and am overwhelmed by the selection of
stations in the classical genre. Can some of you classical listeners give me
a short list of your three most favorite classical Internet stations? I
would like to program 6 favorites on my set. I hve to go with
ClassicalMusicAmerica (just for sake of patriotism). Any other real winners
out there? I don't care much for new stuff other than Arvo Part, and only
some of his. A cross section of baroque through post-Romantic (minus the
opera) would be good.

--
Jeffery L. Smith
New Orleans, LA