Subject: [Leica] OT : lens mount question - Nathan - Jerry etc
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sat Feb 9 05:04:01 2008

I got a mix of answers about my query but was away:
So to sum up :
a) I want a long telphoto lense for use on the L1 (4/3)
b) I already own an Angenieux 210 and a Leitz extender x 2 - which
altogether bring me to 820 35mm equivalent. But quality is not what I'd
like it to be.
c) I keep missing telyts for lack of time, or money
d) I've found an x to 500 Nikon... zoom for sale, real cheap, and Steve
pointed us to a site where they sell N.. to 4/3 adpators. Good thing BTW

The mount of the N zoom is AI modified - and the adaptor is F to 4/3 -
is that compatible?
As I haven't bought either yet , I simply want to make sure they all fit.

But a reasonalby priced  telyt would also do wonderfully.

:TIA
phx