Subject: [Leica] Negative scanner question
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Sat Feb 9 13:55:33 2008

Hi David and Leonard
Oh!
I get it. That Stratford thing isn't really a scanner. That's why it's so
fast.
If I wanted that I'd setup my aging 1ds on a stand with an R lens!
As for the HP, I guess I'll have to upgrade to something or other soon!
I've got all the scsi cards I will ever newed in a closet somewhere but if
it's a lousey scanner then It's too bad.
I wanted it mostly for slides and negatives.
Anybody know what a good scanner deal is today?
Thanks
Javier