Subject: [Leica] IMG: more Tasmanian wildlife
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Feb 9 14:49:11 2008

Thanks Luis. Sorry I failed to include many se?oritas in this series ;-) We
mostly spent our time looking at some spectacular
scenery and animals and hardly any time in a town or city. I shall see what
people photos I can find for you, since I know that you
are interested in turistas and local fashions.

Cheers
Geoff