Subject: [Leica] 15 Zeiss
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sat Feb 9 15:02:43 2008

Frank,

I have NEVER felt the need to use the GG back for my SWC.. In fact I
just gave it away
last year.

 I don't use hyperfocal distance much.  I can estimate distance very
well due to my BSA
training as well as time in the US Army Corps of Engineers.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] 15 Zeiss)
Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] 15 Zeiss)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] 15 Zeiss)