Subject: [Leica] IMG : #027
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun Feb 10 11:42:30 2008

At 06:48 AM 2/10/2008, Steve Barbour wrote:

>On Feb 10, 2008, at 1:29 AM, Richard Man wrote:
>
>>Spring is here?! Yes!
>>
>>IMHO, it would be even more effective is the focus is more on the
>>bird.
>

>too much focus on focus...imho
>

>feeling is more important...

Well, certainly I agree that sharp focus is overrated at times, and
of course GeeBee is a master photographer, but this one I found
distracting. That's all.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] IMG : #027)
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG : #027)