Subject: [Leica] Text and images from the Mojave
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon Feb 11 17:53:02 2008

Excellent.  Most of my Las Vegas ("a giant scab on the face of the desert")
experience is getting a vehicle at the airport to drive to Death Valley.  I
do somewhat enjoy watching the people in the airplane.  A more than middle
aged guy in a reddish suit, huge white ruffled shirt, tiger tooth on a neck
chain...spilling coffee all over himself and no doubt ruining his paradise
to be...A woman explaining to me how "red beer" allows her to maintain the
buzz from whiskey...Here is my favorite petroglyph image.  It is obviously a
telling of a UFO encounter, though friends continue to disagree (g)...

http://www.kencarney.com/Icons/tif_0065_std.html

Thanks again,

Ken