Subject: [Leica] IMG: car in the shop today
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Feb 13 15:34:19 2008

I'll have to ask him the next time I get my oil changed.
I had my '93 Saturn in for a "check engine" light - and the
electronics which he plugged in under my dashboard - was a hand held
device spitting out codes and letting us know that the engine wanted
a new EGR valve. So my guess - limited use at this point. But I'll
check and let you know.

On Feb 13, 2008, at 5:27 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:

> Is the Sun still useful with today's engine electronics?

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com
www.imagist.com