Subject: [Leica] Kats, Flowers, knees, Ireland (no pix, just jabber)
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu Feb 14 06:20:50 2008

Geez Hoppy, I thought I have been good.  It has been weeks since I posted a
picture of the cutest kitten in the world.  ;-)

Daniel, I must post flowers. My public expects it. I get somewhere between
700 and a thousand views for each flower.   If I don't have them up by 10 am
US Central, I get sympathy emails  hoping I'm not ill.  I even had to post
flowers the week I had double knee replacement!

I am truly on the mend though, as my Mardi Gras out-put shows.  I walked a
total of about 25 blocks shooting in the French Quarter last Tuesday, and
never sat down in those three hours or so.

Richard and Tina have encouraged me and mentored me in this, and I'm so
happy I took their advice.  It is a wonderful thing to get rid of constant
pain and get back to walking the world. As we get more nice weather, look
forward to more Louisiana content.

I'm also planning a visit to my daughter's home in County Wicklow, Ireland
early this summer, so  some emerald-tinted shots are ahead.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana