Subject: [Leica] Week 5
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Thu Feb 14 13:00:15 2008

Michiel,

I hate the adverts that keep popping up when I watch this wonderful
portrait.
I don't know who the model is but this remarkable photograph pays
tribute to her "pulp" (1)  complexion.

Outstanding colour rendition too from here.

Thanks for sharing.
phx

(1) pulp here is probably a bad translation - what I have in mind is
kind of "orange", both flesh and juice if I may dare this comparison.