Subject: [Leica] Subways lovers cropped version
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Feb 14 14:52:15 2008

Hi Ted,

Just to clarify, the image has not been shoot by Philippe, is by me,
Philippe has not the "responsability"..., maybe because is mine..., but I'm
happy with it, even the reflection imperfection IMHO it shows a certain
impressionism, not precise, but emotionally it can be appreciated. Well, I
hope I have said the right words, even if it is quite difficult for me to
say what I want in English.

I always appreciate your opinion, we always learn with the opinions of the
right people.

Saludos cordiales
Luis