Subject: [Leica] M8 questions
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu Feb 14 16:28:47 2008

On 2/14/08, Steve Unsworth <lug@steveunsworth.co.uk> wrote:

> Finally the M8 is a fantastic camera. It together with Leica glass is a
> fantastic combination, the level of retrieved detail can be almost
> frightening.

 I found that two of my CV lenses were out of focus compared to my Leica
lenses after I got my M8.  One is back, one is at DAG getting fixed.  My
Summicron 35 and my new 28 asph makes breathtaking detail on that camera.  I
use my Oly 330 for some flower stuff, but I think the world of my M8
results.

--
Regards,

Sonny