Subject: [Leica] IMG: yum yum, not for Ted? :-)
From: gwpics at googlemail.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri Feb 15 07:28:25 2008

In a previous life as a Port Health Officer I had to adminster the
import and examination of wines and spirits under legislation. Sake
initially caused me a great headache (no pun intended) until I
realised that technically (because of the brewing process) it is, in
fact, a beer!

Gerry

Replies: Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] IMG: yum yum, not for Ted? :-))
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: yum yum, not for Ted? :-))