Subject: [Leica] M8 questions
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 09:21:55 2008

Don't know, but this seems to be the general advice to reduce dust etc.  It
seems to work for me, however, I think Steve B. said he changes lenses with
the camera on and he has had similar success at keeping dust out, and he
lives in a much dustier area than I do.  I guess what ever works is up to
the individual.

Gene

From: Steve Unsworth <lug@steveunsworth.co.uk>