Subject: [Leica] Not just a wedding photographer!
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Feb 15 12:57:02 2008

So much of my work now is wedding photography, but I do manage to get some
other jobs not wedding related. I photographed a local lawyer for his
website, and I like how the web designer put them together.

http://diioriolaw.com/index.htm

Guess it makes sense though since most of my weddings I shoot are lawyers!

On the tech side, Leica D200 50/1.4 and 17-55/2.8, Photoflex softbox with
SB800's.

Chris
NOLA