Subject: [Leica] Last chance
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin@afirkin.com)
Date: Sun Feb 17 12:35:02 2008

G'day all,
its the 18th of Feb here, and I'm still working on the FOM2 book. I'm about
75% of the way there I think. Putting 500 images in a book is sure "testing"
the computer. My old g4 is really "hitting the wall".

I still hope to publish by the end of Feb, so these last weeks will be your
last chance to update or send scans of the images chosen between 2000 and
2005. I'm trying to remind as many of you personally as possible, but
despite working 3 12 hour days I'm still not through the images I have
already.

Cheers

Alastair

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Last chance)