Subject: [Leica] IMG: week 7, soaring
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sun Feb 17 14:12:23 2008

Proving once again, I'm no Doug:

http://canid.com/paw08/soaring.html

The rest of my efforts can be seen here:

http://canid.com/fort_randall_dam/start.html

All comments welcomed.  It was a warm, sunny day.  Had fun...saw at least
half a dozen different eagles, including getting fairly close (30 ft or so)
to an immature one in a relatively short (20 ft) cottonwood tree:

http://canid.com/fort_randall_dam/080216_020.html

He was perched right over a road, and didn't seem to mind our stopping.  Or
getting out and observing.  But then a couple other young ones flew in, and
he flew off with them.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/