Subject: [Leica] festival street photos
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Feb 17 16:10:04 2008

Hi Elizabeth. I think that the third one works very well due to the colour
of the girl's clothing and the interesting people
interaction. From my own limited street shooting experience, festivals or
activities like this are a great place to shoot. More
people around, doing interesting things and people tend to be tolerant of
cameras, with lots of people shooting. It gets a bit
easier as your confidence grows too. It's been said before, but a smile and
good attitude helps too.
I couldn't look at the last couple of pics due to an error in the gallery.
I'm sure that Brian will resolve this one for you.
Cheers
Geoff