Subject: [Leica] i took a photo with a leica today!
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Sun Feb 17 17:12:20 2008

the following is a true story:

interviewer: "mr. cassidy, is it true that leicas are the best cameras and
that all the best photographers use them?"

me: "it's so true that i put leica stickers on all my cameras that aren't
leicas."

today jim shulman showed up with an m3 with a voightlander 35 1.4 on it. i
actually took a photo with it. it took me a minute and a half to figure out
how to operate the light meter, focus, and remember which framing lines were
35 on an m3.

but the important thing is, i took a photo! and how it made me miss my m3.
we live in a sad world where cameras have become ... inelegant.

kc

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] i took a photo with a leica today!)
Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] i took a photo with a leica today!)