Subject: [Leica] festival street photos
From: rfendress at fastermac.net (Richard Endress)
Date: Mon Feb 18 11:57:19 2008

Elizabeth,  I think the blond kid covering his ears is the best of
them.  Close but no cigar, is the baby on his fathers shoulder. I am
sure the baby looked away from you just as you pushed the shutter
button. Would have been a keeper.  The boots and the firework are
fun. In that situation, street festival, if you are zone focused or
prefocused and fast, people won't notice you. Or if they do and your
camera is up, snap, and down they will likely just smile at you. Keep
shooting and let us see some more.   Richard