Subject: [Leica] IMG: River Otter
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Feb 21 09:35:59 2008

I agree - the background is interesting but ultimately detracts from
the overall image.

Good work getting so close. I have had me eye on an otter slide that I
have ridden by - after rains, lots of footprints so clearly they are
active. I still don't have a useful arm to mount a long lens , set up
a bit of blind and wait. That plus there is a huge herd of goats in
the area to munch down some of the high brush. Two dogs like small
bears guard them. Until they are gone I think the otters will slide
elsewhere.

Adam