Subject: [Leica] reflections
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Feb 21 10:37:00 2008

Hi Elizabeth,

It's a great assignment for beginning photographers and you explored
it very well.
And the most honest one of this series is indeed  (I read your reply
to George's praising reply) the first one.
But I also think that there is more potential, too.
I'm pretty sure you'll be able to do even better very soon: the
series reveils that you're a very creative and curious person.
Which is great, because it's an enormous advantage.
Like all the rest, it ofcourse can (partly) be thought, but those
that have it already in them win a lot of time.
Which means they get more time to develop themselves in other
domains, too.
Only resulting in being a better artist.

Thanks for showing,
PhO.

Op 21-feb-08, om 06:06 heeft Elizabeth Reid het volgende geschreven: