Subject: [Leica] My Moon shots
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Feb 21 10:54:39 2008

Hi Harrison,

Well done mon ami!  Certainly far better than my "moon moments!"

I was watching the latest weather forecast on the tele and from the
description I didn't bother to even look outside. Then Irene called to "Come
look at the moon, hurry!"

I did and there it was just going into the first stage. "WOW HOLY COW LOOK
AT THAT! COOL!" says I. So I'm standing there like an idiot photographer
without camera watching.

Our visiting daughter suggested, "Hey Dad don't you think you should take
some pictures?" And both of them laughed outrageously as I went to get gear.
Oh I got some, but nothing to compare with the beautiful images posted this
morning. Oh well next time I'll have the gear ready just in case.

And a big well done to all the "Moon shooters who posted wonderful
photographs." Good on you!

ted