Subject: [Leica] if my leica were a pinball machine, which one would it be?
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Thu Feb 21 13:30:01 2008

Ok...now I'm in.  As a young college student who majored in pinball (after
The Pinball Wizard in Tommy), I was a complete goofball over it....more than
the video kids of today.  In fact, my blankety-blank CB radio handle was
"Pinball Wizard."  How do I go about looking for a good and decent machine
for the office here?

Ever since I was a young boy
I played the silver ball
>From Soho down to Brighton
I must have played them all.....

Robert W. Clark
National Curriculum Director
CASE Project - Animal Science
National Council for Agricultural Education
Office - 717-459-3185
Cell - 717-648-2744