Subject: [Leica] Was Conflict Free Diamonds now Ethels' Menopause Jewelery
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (geebee)
Date: Thu Feb 21 23:31:15 2008

From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc.hegr@gmail.com>

Subject: [Leica] Conflict Fre Diamonds

> So, Kathy went to Monroe, Louisiana for  training.  While there, she goes
> the mall.  (This is a natural thing since there are no malls in the village
> of Natchitoches..)
>
> Anyhow, she stops into a  jewelry store to look at diamonds.  Don't panic,
> she tells me.
>
> Rewind:  We just saw the film "Blood Diamond"
>
> Back to the story.   She asks the clerk, "Are these conflict-free
> diamonds?"
>
> The Clerk says, "HUH?"
>
> The woman Kathy is shopping with says, "HUH?"  Then she says, "Does that
> mean if you punch him out with  the hand the ring is on, it won't make a
> mark?"

I have become increasingly unhappy with Ethels' menopausal  mood swings.
I bought her a mood ring convinced that I would be able to monitor her moods.

I've discovered that when she is in a good mood, it
turns green. When she is in a bad mood, it leaves a
huge red mark on my forehead.

Maybe I should have opted for a conflict free diamond.

--Graham