Subject: [Leica] Perspective on Extended Warranties.......
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Feb 22 11:04:46 2008

I just got an email from calumet about a new Mamiya deal..... If you are
interested, you can go look it up.

What I would like to concentrate on is the extended 3 year warranty they
offer.  This is for a Mamiya 645 with Digital Back.....

" Phase One also offers a three-year Value-Added warranty, including a
loaner back to keep you out shooting should yours need repair. "

Price is $3,000 for the warranty, only.

So maybe Leica is in touch with its practical side by offering that M8
upgrade + 2 year warranty for $2k......or at least competitive.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Perspective on Extended Warranties.......)