Subject: [Leica] FS: Current Version Noctilux Lens
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Fri Feb 22 14:37:21 2008

Current version lens (except for 6 bit coding). Mint w/boxes and papers.
Some new glass I been wanting just arrived so this awsome lens reluctantly
has to go.

Current new price is $5,995 at B&H and Popflash Photo, however these two,
and every other on-line place I check are backordered.

Price is $4,500 US plus actual shipping.

Please respond off-list to gregj.lorenzo(at)shaw.ca

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov) ([Leica] FS: Current Version Noctilux Lens)