Subject: FW: [Leica] what?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Feb 22 16:06:37 2008

George. You are right that Mr Lee's departure is the only certainty
currently. However I'm keeping your mail for a few months, in
case I should want to send an 'I told you so' later ;-)
Two quotes in the meantime attributed or known to be from Leica people

'I think this year 2008 will give us some more surprises...Best regards from
Bonn, Germany
Andreas J?rgensen'

'This change of management allows Leica Camera AG to immediately review
strategies and make changes where required.' Leica UK's MD
David Bell tells AP. 'One of the first tasks for Dr Kaufmann will be to
positively review all options for the M system's future.
There will be more details in the following weeks.'

Cheers
Geoff
Did I mention that I just got an M8 !!!