Subject: [Leica] IMG: Snow-kissed desert
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Feb 23 03:17:25 2008

Peter it is a spectacular part of the world. I can see why you revere it so!
Can I suggest burning these down to more dramatic
tones? Interesting to try at least? I'd love to see the grey scale one more
contrasty and darker too. I'd love some bigger versions
to see and play with too. Of course it may be that I have been looking at my
own stuff too long! Lots of people tell me they are too
dark. Cheers
Geoff