Subject: [Leica] what?
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Sat Feb 23 07:52:53 2008

Great insight and analysis, Jim.  I read the interview with Mr. Lee in a
recent LFI and came away thinking he was a bright guy with a passion to
Leica.  With him, I felt the company was in good and capable hands. I
realize deep internal company decisions like this one generally reflect a
deeper perspective than I have so as a Leicaphile, I will hope for the best.

Now...do I get three credits for reading you analysis?  Good perspective on
Lillian Vernon & Sharper Image.  A few questionable decisions followed by
market changes and other issues can create upheaval the companies can't
withstand.

Robert W. Clark
National Curriculum Director
CASE Project - Animal Science
National Council for Agricultural Education
Office - 717-459-3185
Cell - 717-648-2744