Subject: [Leica] Leica CEO removed from power.
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Feb 24 01:00:18 2008

Yama, we have had a large thread on this starting from Leica what?

I thought he was pushing Leica forward. He was only in the job about twelve
months. Whatever he was trying to change, it seems that
he really upset someone important or otherwise seriously blotted his
copybook. We shall see the outcomes between now and Photokina,
I would think.
Cheers
Geoff