Subject: [Leica] So you think YOU'VE got it good...
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun Feb 24 08:29:10 2008

Quoth the Steve Barbour :

> On Feb 24, 2008, at 8:35 AM, R. Clayton McKee wrote:
>
> > There's always a better job.
> >
> > http://rcmckee.com/wandering
>
> he looks a bit tipsy, or maybe it's me...
> :-)

Actually it was me, but there were a County Judge and a Congressman
to my immediate right, and as they were deeply involved in a
conversation regarding the skills and assets of various individuals
on the dance floor, it seemed as well not to disturb them.  (They
were of course studiously ignoring the free scotch while largely
blocking access to the table whereupon it rested. Go Figger.)

The exigencies of photographing at black tie social events when one
does not have the social standing to actually be there of one's own
right....

I straightened the bottles.  Clint can look out for himself.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] So you think YOU'VE got it good...)