Subject: [Leica] IMG: Snow, flakes, true snow flakes
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sun Feb 24 21:41:51 2008

Thanks Geoff for your (n)ice comments ;-) on the series
I don't intend to compete with Master George though - it may just happen
that my eye was preconditioned by viewing his excellents shots this
winter again.
And I've been shooting snow for a long time too - just this bvery type
of snow I had never encountered.
I read that you made the move to an M8, congratulations. Have you found
the beast difficult to get used to?

phx