Subject: [Leica] IMG : #033
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Feb 25 06:14:01 2008

Graham showed:

http://www.geebeephoto.com/2008/08033.htm<<<

Hi Graham,

Beautiful! Certainly illustrates "give me soft gentle light, overcast days
anytime!"

Full blown sunlight would be the enemy compared to the soft renditions we
see without question in your photograph.

As subtle as it maybe you are shooting from the "shadow side" you're
illustrating just how effective it can be even with overcast light.

One can look at this and "feel the quiet county side with a touch of a nip
in the air." :-)

Oh man now I'm getting carried away sounding like one of those "sickly art
type critics!" ;-)

Basic photo talk? It's a damn fine photoraph! :-)

ted