Subject: [Leica] Didier PAW #7, #8, #9
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Feb 25 13:27:47 2008

Thanks Ric
Found the concrete tanks on a military tank drill ground which was
accessible publicly. There was an armored infantry casern in the near. It
was sunday morning so nobody was there. Making such photographs is anyway
less a problem for such stuff, here - I remember how I spent half a day on a
police station in East Berlin, in the late 70ies, because I had incidentally
shot something which was close to a building of the ministry for defense...
Didier

Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Didier PAW #7, #8, #9)