Subject: [Leica] Didier PAW #7, #8, #9
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Feb 25 22:54:47 2008

Adam

thanks for looking and commenting. Week 7 and 9 are "bike" shots this
means mountainbike in my case. Week 8 (in the mountains) was bikeless, I
used snow shoes for the hikes. The place I was when shooting pic=24 is
reachable with mountainbike in the summer, but rather steep (20% and up).
The curved road you see below is suitable for race-bicycles, too, I have
made it dozens of times in the past years. Only 13% steep...
Didier

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Didier PAW #7, #8, #9)
Message from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] Didier PAW #7, #8, #9)
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Didier PAW #7, #8, #9)