Subject: [Leica] Pictures from Thailand and Cambodia
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Mon Feb 25 23:44:14 2008

Hi Luggers,
I have been away and off line attending the destination wedding of a
friend's son in Koh Chang Thailand followed by a side trip to Siem
Reap to visit the many ruins of Angkor Wat. Thus I missed all the
chatter about S.K. Lee's dismissal (which I will catch up on in the
archives). I wasn't in Leica mode anyway since I took my newly
acquired Nikon D300, a Sigma 30 f1.4 and two zoom lenses the 12 - 24
(thank you Joseph) and the 18 - 200. Comments on the capability and
versatility of this combination will follow as time permits. For now,
here are two pictures of me and another wedding guest enjoying an
elephant ride. More to follow.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Thailand+Cambodia/
HCWinElephantw.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/3blza8