Subject: [Leica] Zeiss-Ikon RF
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Wed Feb 27 20:24:05 2008

Ernie:

  Try the RFF here:
http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=55. Lots of
chatter--positive/ negative.

  Bill

G Hopkinson <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
  Ernie, Erwin Puts has a review on his site.

Tom Abrahamsson, who is a very respected Leica user has previously posted a
positive review also. The viewfinder is extremely clear
and bright. The premium black paint finish looks yummy. I have not
personally owned the camera, only examined it at a dealers.
If you are shopping new, may I suggest that you compare the price to a
second-hand M6 in very good condition?
Cheers
Geoff