Subject: [Leica] Nikons disastrous new website
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Feb 27 23:12:39 2008

http://www.nikonusa.com/
Grabs your cursor so you cant do anything with it as it dances around and
takes for ever to do a bunch of baloney things.

Finally you get your cursor back so you can get out of there.
I hope they are testing their new cameras, (the D60) better than they are
testing their new website celebrating their 60th anniversary or something
like that. I thought they were a lot older than that.

The website shows four rectangles at the bottom none of them with anything
you'd want to click on.
No "cameras" or Lenes or anything is visible that you'd want to click on.

And they wont let you leave.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: Nikons disastrous new website)