Subject: [Leica] M6 with Summicron DR
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Feb 28 09:04:56 2008

There should be no issues with the Summicron DR and the Classic M6. I
believe the issues you've heard of are with the M6 TTL model. Since
you have been using this combo this should not be the issue. In any
case the lens should be removed and attached when the lens is in the
infinity position. Unless you've used heavy force to try and attach
the lens I doubt if anything is broken.

Regards,
Len