Subject: [Leica] tax question...
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Thu Feb 28 16:10:46 2008

hey kids --
  i have a lot more photo-bidnezz related expenses this year around and I
have a question about how to list stuff on my tax return. I have, for
example, a pair of pocket wizards, which cost about $200 each, and and then
various $20 filters, $90 camera bags, and $100 doo dads and finders and
whatnot -- do I have to list all this stuff individually? Or can I say like
"$354.42 mis. camera equipment/supplies" is there a dollar cutoff where I
need to list things individually?

  I have a pile of receipts like a foot high. Yikes!

kc

Replies: Reply from ken at iisaka.org (Ken Iisaka) ([Leica] tax question...)
Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] tax question...)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] tax question...)