Subject: [Leica] Travel question
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Feb 28 17:26:43 2008

Hi John, posts that detail enviable trips to interesting locations are at
risk of attracting jealous replies rather than helpful
information ;-).
For Germany, the rule is that everything that is not permitted is verboten!
For all airport security arrangements, be patient, helpful, co-operative and
keep smiling. Better than a session in a closed room
with two gorillas and rubber gloves.
Sorry for unhelpful, irreverent e-mail. I couldn't resist! Don't forget to
show us some photos after you return.
Cheers
Geoff