Subject: [Leica] OT: Binoculars, what's top quality?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Feb 29 07:20:10 2008

I went on the binocular hunt several years ago.  After trying Bushnell,
Nikon, Leica, Zeiss, and others:

I found only Nikon and Leica to be truly sharp.  Of those 2, Leica easily
outperformed the Nikon.

I think they are the best:  Clarity, small detail performance, and warranty
( forever).

Now about power and light gathering ability... I prefer the 8x42......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net